Organic Seafood Market Trends, Opportunity and Forecast by 2022-27
The IMARC Group provides extensive analysis of the organic seafood industry covering the market trends, investment opportunities, growth trends, statistics, and industry prospects. The report offers a comprehensive analysis of the industry, which comprises insights on organic seafood market size, share, trends, analysis, growth, demand, statistics, and overview. The report also includes competitor and regional analysis, and contemporary advancements in the global market.
Note: We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report. The market is segmented by size and region. The report provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the market, along with forecasts at the global and regional level from 2022-2027. The report also includes competitive landscape of major key players in the industry along with emerging trends in the market.
Informed covered in the report:
- Historical market data from 2016-2021
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2022-2027
- Detailed information on factors that will drive market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the Keyword market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Upcoming market trends and changes in consumer behavior
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on key players
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of smart meters market key players
Note: We are updating our reports, If you want the latest primary and secondary data (2022-2027) with Cost Module, Business Strategy, Competitive landscape, etc. Click request free sample report, the report will be delivered to you via email within 24 to 48 hours.”
Request for a PDF sample of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/organic-seafood-market/requestsample
The global organic seafood market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 5.78% during 2022-2027. Organic seafood refers to the aquaculture-based food products produced without the use of chemical fertilizers, antibiotics and pesticides. Under organic aquaculture, aquatic animals are reared on natural supplements under humane and hygienic conditions. In recent years, the demand for organic seafood has escalated with the expanding organic aquaculture sector based on the optimization of nutritional content, food quality and productivity of resources.
Organic Seafood Market Trends:
With the rising foodborne illnesses in conventionally produced seafood products, there has been an increasing demand for organic seafood worldwide. The growing awareness about the benefits of a protein-rich diet has also encouraged consumers to opt for organic seafood products. Besides this, various incentives and policies implemented by several governmental bodies to promote organic fish farming practices have also contributed to the market growth. Organic seafood is also gaining traction all across the globe due to the increasing adoption of responsible and sustainable aquaculture practices. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the global organic seafood market to continue its robust growth during the forecast period (2022-2027).
Checkout Now: https://www.imarcgroup.com/checkout?id=2757&method=1
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis takes over the world, we are continuously tracking the changes in the markets, as well as the industry behaviors of the consumers globally and our estimates about the latest market trends and forecasts are being done after considering the impact of this pandemic.
Competitive Landscape with Key Players:
- Anova Seafood B.V.
- Artisanfish LLC
- Dom International Limited
- Glenarm Organic Salmon Ltd.
- Mowi ASA
- Mseafood Corporation
- Nueva Pescanova S.L. (ABANCA Corporación Bancaria, S.A.)
- Omarsa S.A.
- Pacific American Fish Company Inc.
- Royal Greenland A/S
- Thai Union Group PCL
- Trident Seafoods Corporation
- Tropical Aquaculture Products Inc. (Geneseas Holding S.A.)
Organic Seafood Market Segmentation:
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Online Stores
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Others)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa
Ask Analyst for Customization and Explore full report with TOC & List of Figures: https://www.imarcgroup.com/organic-seafood-market
Key highlights of the report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- Impact of COVID-19
- Value Chain Analysis
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA – Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: – +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: – +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800