The process of opening a passport center is not as difficult as it seems. There are several documents that you need to collect and submit with the application form before starting your business. Now opening a passport center is easy because GST Suvidha Kendra or Centers provides its franchise you just become a franchise partner and they will help you to open and give you licence to open passport center.
What are the things required for passport center?
In order to open a passport center, there are certain requirements that must be fulfilled by you. These include:
1) A valid address proof for the place where the center will be located. This can be either an electricity bill or water bill or any other proof of residence from an authorized government agency. You can also use your voter ID card or PAN card if they show your address.
2) You need to have at least two photos of yourself which should be clear without any blurriness and graininess in them. The size should be at least 55mm x 45mm with a white background. The photo has to be taken in front of a plain white wall with no shadows or glare on it. The photo should not be more than six months old otherwise it will not be accepted by the authorities. https://thehealthcarey.com/
3) You need to provide identity proof like PAN card and Aadhaar card among others so that they know who exactly owns this new business and who will operate it once it opens up completely after you get your license.
4) You need to provide proof that you have enough funds to start and run the business for at least one year. This can be in the form of bank statements or any other document that shows that you have enough money to invest in this new venture.
5) You need to provide proof of where you will set up your new business. This is important so that the authorities know where exactly they can find you if they need any further information about your plans for this new venture.
Benefits in opening Passport Center in India
- The passport center is an important place for all of us. However, the passport centers are not easily available everywhere. In such cases, you can open a passport center at your home or office and start earning money by providing this service to others.
- If you have a good knowledge about the passport center, then you can easily open a passport center in your locality. The following are some benefits of opening Passport Center in India:
- You can earn handsome income from this business as many people will come to your place to get their documents verified and signed by the officials of this department.
- You can earn profit even during vacations as most of the people will go out of station during holidays like Dussehra and Diwali etc. Therefore, it is better for you to open a passport center at your home or office so that people do not have to go anywhere else after getting their documents verified by them.
Process to Open Passport Center in India
Step 1: First, go to the official passport franchise provider website: https://www.gstsuvidhacenters.com/
Step 2: Now provide all required details in the form and click on submit button.
Step 3: After submitting the form, your application number will be generated which is mandatory for further process.