According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Organic Baby Food Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027”, the global organic baby food market size reached US$ 4.4 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 12.1% during 2022-2027.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Industry Overview and Application:
Organic baby food is a food product for infants and toddlers produced without using synthetic fertilizers, pesticides, growth hormones, antibiotics and other harmful chemicals. It is manufactured using pureed fruits, vegetables mixed with rice cereal and milk concentrates. Milk formula, prepared and dried baby food are some commonly available product variants. In comparison to the regular baby food, organic baby foods have a lower risk of pesticide contamination and protect the babies from exposure to chemicals and fungicides.
DownloadFree Report Sample:
Market Trends and Drivers:
- The global organic baby food market is primarily being driven by the widespread product utilization due to rising health consciousness among new mothers. Moreover, the increasing demand for ready-to-eat (RTE) baby food due to hectic schedules and changing lifestyles of the steadily increasing number of working parents is providing a thrust to the market growth.
- In line with this, the proliferation of online retail channels and various brand endorsements with celebrities on social media platforms are also contributing to the growth of the market.
- Other factors, including the implementation of various government initiatives promoting organic food production, along with the increasing expenditure capacities of the consumers, are positively impacting the market growth.
Organic Baby Food Market 2022-2027 Competitive Analysis and Segmentation:
Competitive Landscape with Key Players:
The competitive landscape of the global organic baby food market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.
Some of these key players include:
- Abbott Nutrition
- Hero Group
- Kraft Heinz
Key Market Segmentation:
The report has segmented the global organic baby food market on the basis of product type, distribution channel and region.
Breakup by Product Type:
- RTE (Ready-to-Eat) Baby Food
- Milk Formula
- Dried Baby Food
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Online Retailers
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Explore Full Report With TOC & List of Figures:
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- Impact of COVID-19
- Value Chain Analysis
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Our offerings include comprehensive market intelligence in the form of research reports, production cost reports, feasibility studies, and consulting services. Our team, which includes experienced researchers and analysts from various industries, is dedicated to providing high-quality data and insights to our clientele, ranging from small and medium businesses to Fortune 1000 corporations.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800