Avast is one of the most trusted and used antivirus applications on the internet. Many Mac and PC users entrust the safety of their devices to this antivirus software. It detects and fixes your system’s minor and major issues and ensures your device is protected from threats.
There are various programs available nowadays for doing multiple jobs. When a user desires a tool, he can obtain its setup from the internet and then utilize it. Users can use free programs for simple tasks. However, employing free programs can be detrimental to the system. Users can obtain a subscription for premium programming. After purchasing the subscription, run the setup program to begin using the program. The subscription is only available for a limited time. After the license expires, users can renew it and continue to use the tool. Switch to auto-renewal if you don’t want to restore the membership manually. The program automatically renews when the user enters the bank details after enabling this feature. This service will continue until the
If you are a long-term Avast user, you may feel it is overpriced or want to switch to other antivirus services like Norton or Bitdefender. In such cases, you mustas it is an auto-renewal subscription. This article will show you how to balance your Avast subscription completely.
How To Cancel Avast Subscription On PC & Mac
Here is how to cancel an Avast subscription using your Avast account.
- To begin, please open your preferred web browser and navigate to the Avast Sign-in page.
- Another option is to copy and paste https://id.avast.com/en-ww/sign-in into your browser.
- You can enter your credentials and sign in to your account.
- Go ahead and open the “Subscriptions” tab.
- Look for the “UNSUBSCRIBE” link on the left side of the page and hit it.
- Select the box labeled “Do not automatically renew my subscription after Month Day, Year” to prevent further charges.
- A last confirmation click on the “Confirm” button will end the cancellation process.
- To leave this page, select the “Got it” button. Read on to see how quickly you may end your Avast
How To Cancel Avast Subscription On IOS
Here is how to cancel Avast Subscription on iOS devices easily.
- First, make sure you are signed in to your Apple account on your smartphone.
- Now, open your device and go to the App Store.
- Next, tap on your profile in the screen’s top-left corner.
- From the given menu options, tap on the “Subscriptions” menu.
- Your device subscriptions will be displayed. Tap on “Avast “
- Then, go down and select the “Cancel subscription” option.
- A confirmation pop-up will appear. Tap on “Confirm” to cancel.
How to Cancel Avast Subscription On Android
If you have bought the Avast Antivirus for an Android smartphone, you can use the Play Store to cancel your subscription.
- Open the Play Store app on your Android smartphone.
- Click the three horizontal-lined Menu icons on the top left corner of the screen.
- Choose the Subscription option.
- Your Avast subscription will appear. Click on it.
- On the next screen, tap the CANCEL button.
- A confirmation pop-up will appear. Click the CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION button.
Here we have discussed how to cancel an Avast subscription on various platforms. If you are not satisfied with this software, you can cancel it at any time. We hope you learned how to cancel your Avast subscription easily here, or you can contact Avast support directly at +1(51O)-37O-1986.
You may also like