According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Healthcare Staffing Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027”, the global healthcare staffing market size reached US$ 36.9 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 53.9 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 6.5% during 2022-2027.
Healthcare staffing provides frontline effort toward filling vacancies in various healthcare settings. The respective agencies offer the entire spectrum of healthcare and medical staffing services for a specific organization as needed. Such services enhance patient satisfaction by ensuring clinician quality while filling staffing gaps and increasing the hospital consumer assessment of healthcare providers and systems (HCAHPS) score. As they are fast, easy, and convenient, healthcare staffing agencies are widely recruited across clinics, hospitals, home care companies, nursing homes, government agencies, healthcare software organizations, pharmaceutical companies, and schools across the globe.
Explore Full Report Description At:
Note: We are updating our reports, If you want the latest primary and secondary data (2023-2028) with Cost Module, Business Strategy, Competitive landscape, etc. Click request free sample report, the report will be delivered to you via email within 24 to 48 hours.
Market Trends 2022-2027
- The rising consumer awareness regarding the benefits of temporary employment, availability of opportunities, and job-related incentives represent one of the key factors primarily driving the market growth.
- The considerable shortage of healthcare professionals has further surged the adoption of healthcare staffing services across the globe, which is creating a positive outlook for the market.
- Additionally, key market players are investing considerably in advanced technologies, such as medical informatics and telehealth, and engaging in mergers and acquisitions (M&A) activities to increase their portfolio, which is accelerating the market growth.
- Besides this, the rapid growth in the number of government and non-government hospitals, acute care centers, and long-term care centers and the rising geriatric population are positively supporting the market growth.
Competitive Analysis and Segmentation:
Competitive Landscape with Key Players:
The competitive landscape of the global healthcare staffing industry has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.
- Adecco Group (OTCMKTS: AHEXY)
- Amn Healthcare Services Inc. (NYSE: AMN)
- CHG Management Inc. (LON: CHG)
- Cross Country Healthcare Inc. (NASDAQ: CCRN)
- Envisions Healthcare Corporation (KKR & Co. Inc.)
- LHC Group Inc (NASDAQ: LHCG)
- Locumtenens.com (Jackson Healthcare LLC)
- Maxim Healthcare Group
- Syneos Health Inc. (NASDAQ: SYNH)
The report has segmented the global healthcare staffing market on the basis of service type and region.
Based on Service Type:
- Travel Nurse Staffing
- Per Diem Nurse Staffing
- Locum Tenens Staffing
- Allied Healthcare Staffing
- North America: (United States, Canada)
- Asia Pacific: (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Others)
- Europe: (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, Others)
- Latin America: (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Industry Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Market
- Value Chain Analysis
- Structure of the Global Market
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization.
You Might Also Read:
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
Our offerings include comprehensive market intelligence in the form of research reports, production cost reports, feasibility studies, and consulting services. Our team, which includes experienced researchers and analysts from various industries, is dedicated to providing high-quality data and insights to our clientele, ranging from small and medium businesses to Fortune 1000 corporations.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, and nanotechnology industries. We also provide cost model and manufacturing setup project reports through Syndicated Analytics, a subsidiary of IMARC Group.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800