The IMARC Group provides extensive analysis of the food waste management industry covering the market trends, investment opportunities, growth trends, statistics, and industry prospects. The report offers a comprehensive analysis of the industry, which comprises insights on, share, trends, analysis, growth, demand, statistics, and overview. The report also includes competitor and regional analysis, and contemporary advancements in the global market.
Note: We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report. The market is segmented by size and region. The report provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the market, along with forecasts at the global and regional level from 2022-2027. The report also includes competitive landscape of major key players in the industry along with emerging trends in the market.
Informed covered in the report:
- Historical market data from 2016-2021
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2022-2027
- Detailed information on factors that will drive market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the Keyword market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Upcoming market trends and changes in consumer behavior
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on key players
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of smart meters market key players
Request for a PDF sample of this report:
The global food waste management market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 6.2% during 2022-2027. Food waste management helps in collecting, segregating, disposing of, transporting, and treating food waste. It also assists in recycling food waste using various management procedures. Some of these commonly utilized procedures include landfills, composting, and anaerobic digestion of the waste generated. At present, there is a rise in the need for food waste management on account of the growing food processing waste across the globe.
Food Waste Management Market Trends:
The food and beverage (F&B) industry is currently experiencing significant growth. This, along with the rising global population and inflating income levels of individuals, represents one of the key factors positively influencing the market. Besides this, governing agencies of numerous countries are introducing efficient waste management solutions to reduce the generation of waste. This, coupled with the growing awareness about waste recycling, is creating a favorable market outlook. Furthermore, the increasing adoption of novel sensor-based technology, automated waste collectors, and enzyme-based food management solutions is anticipated to drive the market. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the global food waste management market to continue its robust growth during the forecast period (2022-2027).
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis takes over the world, we are continuously tracking the changes in the markets, as well as the industry behaviors of the consumers globally and our estimates about the latest market trends and forecasts are being done after considering the impact of this pandemic.
Competitive Landscape with Key Players:
- Clean Harbors Inc.
- Covanta Holding Corporation
- FCC Environment (UK) Limited
- Hulsey Environmental Services Inc.
- Remondis SE and Co. KG
- Republic Services Inc.
- Stericycle Inc.
- Suez (Sofina)
- Veolia and Waste Management Inc.
- Dairy Products
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Fish and Sea Food
- Processed Food
- Aerobic Digestion
- Anaerobic Digestion
- Primary Food Producers
- Food Manufacturers
- Food Distributors and Suppliers
- Food Service Providers
- Municipalities and Households
- Animal Feed
- Power Generation
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Others)
Ask Analyst for Customization and Explore full report with TOC & List of Figures:
Key highlights of the report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- Impact of COVID-19
- Value Chain Analysis
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA – Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: – +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: – +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800