The IMARC Group provides extensive analysis of the fast food and quick service restaurant industry covering the market trends, investment opportunities, growth trends, statistics, and industry prospects. The report offers a comprehensive analysis of the industry, which comprises insights on, demand, statistics, and overview. The report also includes competitor and regional analysis, and contemporary advancements in the global market.
Note: We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report. The market is segmented by size and region. The report provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the market, along with forecasts at the global and regional level from 2022-2027. The report also includes competitive landscape of major key players in the industry along with emerging trends in the market.
Informed covered in the report:
- Historical market data from 2016-2021
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2022-2027
- Detailed information on factors that will drive market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the Keyword market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Upcoming market trends and changes in consumer behavior
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on key players
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of smart meters market key players
Request for a PDF sample of this report:
The global fast food and quick service restaurant market reached a value of US$ 232.3 Billion in 2021. Fast food and quick service restaurants (QSRs) serve fast foods that are cooked and packed in advance. They are commonly a part of a franchise or a food chain, wherein standardized ingredients are available for food preparation. These types of restaurants have minimal table service and generally offer takeaway options. Some of the widely available foods and beverages in these restaurants include pizza, pasta, soft drinks, coffee, tea, juices and burgers.
Fast Food and Quick Service Restaurant Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by significant growth in the food and beverages industry. Along with this, the inflating disposable incomes, changing dietary patterns and the shifting lifestyle preferences of the masses are creating a positive outlook for the market. Additionally, the hectic schedules and busy lifestyles led by the working professionals have resulted in a rise in the consumption of on-the-go food items, thereby providing an impetus to the market growth. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include the increasing penetration of social media, easy food availability via online delivery options and innovative marketing strategies adopted by numerous players. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the global fast food and quick service restaurant market to reach US$ 308 Billion by 2027, exhibiting at a CAGR of 4.9% during 2022-2027.
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis takes over the world, we are continuously tracking the changes in the markets, as well as the industry behaviors of the consumers globally and our estimates about the latest market trends and forecasts are being done after considering the impact of this pandemic.
Competitive Landscape with Key Players:
- Ark Restaurants Corp.
- Carrols Restaurant Group Inc.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc.
- Del Taco Restaurants Inc.
- Jack in The Box Inc.
- Kotipizza Group Oyj (Orkla ASA)
- McDonald’s Corporation
- Restaurant Brands International Inc.
- The Wendy’s Company
- Yum Brands Inc.
- Chain and Franchise
- Turkish and Lebanese
- Burger and Sandwiches
- Pizzas and Pastas
- Drinks and Desserts
- Chicken and Seafood
- Online Service
- Offline Service
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Others)
Ask Analyst for Customization and Explore full report with TOC & List of Figures:
Key highlights of the report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- Impact of COVID-19
- Value Chain Analysis
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA – Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: – +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: – +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800