The IMARC Group provides extensive analysis of the crystal oscillator industry covering the market trends, investment opportunities, growth trends, statistics, and industry prospects. The report offers a comprehensive analysis of the industry, which comprises insights on, trends, analysis, growth, demand, statistics, and overview. The report also includes competitor and regional analysis, and contemporary advancements in the global market.
Note: We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report. The market is segmented by size and region. The report provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the market, along with forecasts at the global and regional level from 2022-2027. The report also includes competitive landscape of major key players in the industry along with emerging trends in the market.
Informed covered in the report:
- Historical market data from 2016-2021
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2022-2027
- Detailed information on factors that will drive market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the Keyword market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Upcoming market trends and changes in consumer behavior
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on key players
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of smart meters market key players
Request for a PDF sample of this report:
The global crystal oscillator market size reached US$ 2.8 Billion in 2021. A crystal oscillator is a resonant circuit that uses a piezoelectric crystal and mechanical vibrations to produce an electric pulse. It operates on inverse piezoelectric effect, wherein an alternating voltage is applied across the crystal’s surface to produce vibrations of a certain frequency. A crystal oscillator offers several other advantages, including converting mechanical vibrations to electric pulses. Consequently, it is largely employed to manufacture various digital devices, such as radio transmitters, integrated circuits, and watches.
Crystal Oscillator Market Trends:
The increasing application of crystal oscillators across various industrial verticals is one of the key factors driving the market growth. For instance, in the automotive sector, crystal oscillators are widely used in wireless interconnections as frequency-control devices due to the widespread adoption of autonomous vehicles and advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS). In line with this, the rising demand for highly stable frequency oscillators and compact telecommunication components with low power consumption is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Apart from this, the extensive product utilization in portable electronic devices owing to their high stability, quality, and small size is further accelerating the market growth. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the crystal oscillators market to reach US$ 3.8 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.4% during 2022-2027.
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis takes over the world, we are continuously tracking the changes in the markets, as well as the industry behaviors of the consumers globally and our estimates about the latest market trends and forecasts are being done after considering the impact of this pandemic.
Competitive Landscape with Key Players:
- CTS Corporation
- Daishinku Corp.
- KYOCERA Corporation
- Microchip Technology Inc.
- Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- Nihon Dempa Kogyo Co. Ltd.
- Rakon Limited
- River Eletec Corporation
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- Siward Crystal Technology Co. Ltd.
- TXC Corporation.
Breakup by Type:
- Voltage-Controlled Crystal Oscillator
- Temperature-Compensated Crystal Oscillator
- Oven-Controlled Crystal Oscillator
Breakup by Crystal Cutting Type:
- AT Cut
- BT Cut
- SC Cut
Breakup by Mounting Scheme:
- Surface Mount
Breakup by End User:
- IT and Telecommunication
- Military and Defense
- Automotive and Transport
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Others)
Ask Analyst for Customization and Explore full report with TOC & List of Figures:
Key highlights of the report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- Impact of COVID-19
- Value Chain Analysis
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA – Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: – +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: – +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800