The IMARC Group provides extensive analysis of the carrageenan industry covering the market trends, investment opportunities, growth trends, statistics, and industry prospects. The report offers a comprehensive analysis of the industry,
which comprises insights on, analysis, growth, demand, statistics, and overview.
The report also includes competitor and regional analysis, and contemporary advancements in the global market.
Note: We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries.
These observations will be integrated into the report. The market is segmented by size and region. The report provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the market, along with forecasts at the global and regional level from 2022-2027. The report also includes competitive landscape of major key players in the industry along with emerging trends in the market.
Informed covered in the report:
- Historical market data from 2016-2021
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2022-2027
- Detailed information on factors that will drive market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the Keyword market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Upcoming market trends and changes in consumer behavior
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on key players
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of smart meters market key players
Request for a PDF sample of this report:
The global carrageenan market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 6.66% during 2022-2027. Carrageenan stands for an anionic polysaccharide extracted from different red and purple seaweeds species, such as Chondrus, Eucheuma, Gigartina, etc. It is widely used for stabilizing and gelatinizing proteins in yogurt, ice cream, cottage cheese, whipped toppings, etc.
Carrageenan is also utilized in meat products like sausages and cooked hams for its ability to bind water, control texture, maintain structural integrity, etc. Moreover, its non-toxic, biodegradable, and biocompatible nature makes it fit for applications in the cosmetics industry to achieve the desired product texture.
Carrageenan Market Trends:
The rising preferences for processed and packaged food products represent one of the primary factors contributing to the growth of the carrageenan market. This can be attributed to the growing usage of carrageenan in the emulsification of non-dairy desserts and preventing spoilage in bakery and confectionery items.
Additionally, carrageenan is also utilized as a stabilizing agent in the manufacturing of healthy beverages. Based on the antiaging, antioxidant, anticarcinogenic properties of carrageenan, it is widely adopted for producing skin lotions, shaving foams, toothpaste binders, etc.
Various other factors, including the increasing development of medicines and microbiocidal compounds for wound dressings in the pharmaceutical industry and the rising product utilization as gelling agents in air fresheners, are further expected to bolster the carrageenan market growth in the coming years.
Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the global carrageenan market to continue its robust growth during the forecast period (2022-2027).
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis takes over the world, we are continuously tracking the changes in the markets, as well as the industry behaviors of the consumers globally and our estimates about the latest market trends and forecasts are being done after considering the impact of this pandemic.
Competitive Landscape with Key Players:
- ACCEL Carrageenan Corporation
- Aquarev Industries
- Cargill Incorporated
- CP Kelco U.S. Inc. (J.M. Huber Corporation)
- DuPont de Nemours Inc.
- Ingredion Incorporated
- LAUTA Ltd.
- Marcel Carrageenan
- MCPI Corporation
- TBK Manufacturing Corporation.
Breakup by Product:
- Gelling Agent
- Food and Beverage
- Personal Care and Cosmetics
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Others)
Ask Analyst for Customization and Explore full report with TOC & List of Figures:
Key highlights of the report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- Impact of COVID-19
- Value Chain Analysis
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide.
We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations.
Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA – Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: – +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: – +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800