The IMARC Group provides extensive analysis of the argan oil industry covering the market trends, investment opportunities, growth trends, statistics, and industry prospects. The report offers a comprehensive analysis of the industry, which comprises insights on, trends, analysis, growth, demand, statistics, and overview. The report also includes competitor and regional analysis, and contemporary advancements in the global market.
Note: We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report. The market is segmented by size and region. The report provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the market, along with forecasts at the global and regional level from 2022-2027. The report also includes competitive landscape of major key players in the industry along with emerging trends in the market.
Informed covered in the report:
- Historical market data from 2016-2021
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2022-2027
- Detailed information on factors that will drive market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the Keyword market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Upcoming market trends and changes in consumer behavior
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on key players
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of smart meters market key players
Note: We are updating our reports, If you want the latest primary and secondary data (2022-2027) with Cost Module, Business Strategy, Competitive landscape, etc. Click request free sample report, the report will be delivered to you via email within 24 to 48 hours.”
Request for a PDF sample of this report:
The global argan oil market size reached US$ 276.9 Million in 2021. Argan oil comprises fatty acids, vitamin A and E, antioxidants, and a variety of phenolic compounds. Its consumption assists in reducing the growth of cancer cells and preventing diabetes. It also aids in treating acne, stretch marks, skin irritation, and signs of aging. Consequently, it is extensively utilized in the production of personal care products across the globe.
Argan Oil Market Trends:
There is a considerable rise in the utilization of argan oil in the manufacturing of several baked products and frozen desserts. This represents one of the key factors propelling the market growth. Apart from this, it is increasingly being used to produce medicines for skin-related and other medical conditions. This can be attributed to its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-proliferative, and analgesic properties. Furthermore, leading market players are using recyclable containers for the packaging of argan oil. This, coupled with the growing popularity of aromatherapy, is driving the market worldwide. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the argan oil market to reach US$ 541.1 Million by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 12% during 2022-2027.
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis takes over the world, we are continuously tracking the changes in the markets, as well as the industry behaviors of the consumers globally and our estimates about the latest market trends and forecasts are being done after considering the impact of this pandemic.
Competitive Landscape with Key Players:
- Argane Aouzac
- Arganfarm sarl. au.
- Kamakhya Bottlers
- Konouz Rayyan (PURUS International)
- OLVEA Morocco
- Organica Group Ltd.
- Zidrop Argan Oil
- Zineglob Ltd.
- Personal Care and Cosmetics
- Home Cleaning
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Online Stores
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Others)
Ask Analyst for Customization and Explore full report with TOC & List of Figures:
Key highlights of the report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- Impact of COVID-19
- Value Chain Analysis
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA – Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: – +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: – +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800