According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Laboratory Informatics Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026”,offers a comprehensive analysis of the industry, which comprises insights on the global. The report also includes competitor and regional analysis, and contemporary advancements in the global market. The market to grow at a CAGR of around 6% during 2021-2026. Laboratory informatics refers to a specialized application of information technology (IT) that assists researchers in managing scientific data. They include collecting, processing and interpreting scientific data for immediate utilization and future research and development (R&D) activities. They also involve the usage of instruments, software solutions and data management tools to perform laboratory operations in a convenient manner with improved efficiency and reduced errors.
Note: We are updating our reports, If you want the latest primary and secondary data (2022-2027) with Cost Module, Business Strategy, Competitive landscape, etc. Click request free sample report, the report will be delivered to you via email within 24 to 48 hours.
Download Free Sample of the Report:
Market Trends and Drivers:
The global market is majorly driven by significant growth in the healthcare sector. Along with this, continual technological advancements in molecular genomes and hereditary testing practices are also providing an impetus to the market growth. Moreover, the widespread integration of robotics and process automation with these specialized applications across the globe is further creating a positive outlook for the market. Additionally, increasing investments by public and private agencies to upgrade the overall healthcare infrastructure and continual research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players are some of the other factors contributing to the market growth.
Important Attribute and highlights of the Report:
- Detailed analysis of the global market share
- Market Segmentation by component, deployment, enterprises and region.
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market in terms of volume and value
- Latest industry trends and developments
- Competitive Landscape for Market
- Strategies of major players and product offerings
Competitive Landscape with Key Players:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Dassault Systèmes
- LabLynx Inc.
- LabVantage Solutions Inc
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Waters Corporation
Key Market Segmentation:
Breakup by Product:
- Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
- Electronic Lab Notebooks (ELN)
- Scientific Data Management Systems (SDMS)
- Laboratory Execution Systems (LES)
- Electronic Data Capture (EDC) and Clinical Data Management Systems (CDMS)
- Chromatography Data Systems (CDS)
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
Breakup by Delivery Mode:
Breakup by Component:
Breakup by End Use:
- Life Science Companies
- Chemical Industry
- Food & Beverage and Agriculture Industries
- Environmental Testing Laboratories
- Petrochemical Refineries and Oil & Gas Industry
Breakup by Region:
- North America: (United States, Canada)
- Asia Pacific: (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Others)
- Europe: (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, Others)
- Latin America: (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa
Explore full report with TOC & List of Figures:
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021-2026)
- Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- Impact of COVID-19
- Value Chain Analysis
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization.
Browse More Reports:
Clinical Laboratory Services Market:
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.